- “Are Children Capable of Collective Intentionality?” in Childhood and Philosophy, 13:27 (2017).
- “Childhood, Growth, and Dependency in Liberal Political Philosophy.” in Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy, 31:1 (2016).
- “On Hegel, Women, and the Foundation of Ethical Life: Why Gender Doesn’t Belong in the Family.” in CLIO: A Journal of Literature, History, and the Philosophy of History, 44:1 (2014).
- Forthcoming: Issue 13, The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy (Co-Editors Laura W. Kane and Michelle A. McSweeney) (2018).
INVITED BLOG POSTS
- “Accessible Future.” The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy: https://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/accessible-future, august 2015.
- “No Room for Digital Humanities in Philosophy?” Tagging the Tower: https://digitalfellows.commons.gc.cuny.edu/2014/10/08/no-room-for-digital-humanities-in-philosophy, October 2014.
- “The FCC, Net Neutrality, And You.” Tagging the Tower: https://digitalfellows.commons.gc.cuny.edu/2014/05/11/the-fcc-net-neutrality-and-you, May 2014.
- “Illuminating the Challenges of Web Design.” Tagging the Tower: https://digitalfellows.commons.gc.cuny.edu/2014/01/07/illuminating-the-challenges-of-web-design, January 2014.
- “What’s in it For Me?” Tagging the Tower: https://digitalfellows.commons.gc.cuny.edu/2013/10/13/whats-in-it-for-me, October 2013.
- “What Does it Mean to be a Digital Scholar?” in JustPublics@365: http://justpublics365.commons.gc.cuny.edu/2013/02/07/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-digital-scholar, February 2013.
AWARDS, GRANTS, & HONORS
- Graduate A Fellowship, Managing Editor for the Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015-2017.
- Provost’s Digital Innovation Grant for The CUNY Syllabus Project, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015-2017.
- Conference Presentation Support, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015.
- Doctoral Students’ Council Knowledge Grant for the CUNY Syllabus Project, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015.
- Graduate Center Digital Initiatives Fellowship, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2012–2015.
- Provost’s Summer Research Award, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2014.
- Conference Presentation Support Award, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2014.
- Doctoral Students’ Council Grant for the Social and Political Philosophy Working Group, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2013-2014.
- Graduate B Teaching Fellowship, Hunter College, CUNY, 2011–2014.
- Honorary Mellon Sawyer Fellow for the Seminar Series “Democratic Citizenship and the Recognition of Cultural Differences”, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2012–2013.
- “The Repurposed PhD: Finding Life After Academia — and Not Feeling Bad About It.” The New York Times, November 1, 2013.
- Nature Cruise write up in The Deli Magazine
- Interview with Nature Cruise on Break Thru Radio
- Bella Noir on Fearless Music TV