PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLES
- “Who Guards the Gates? Feminist Methods of Scholarly Publishing.” Co-authored with Amanda Licastro (University of Pennsylvania) and Danica Savonick (SUNY Cortland). Forthcoming in Interdisciplinary Digital Engagement in Arts & Humanities (IDEAH).
- “Encouraging Critical Engagement with Course Readings Through Focused Reading Responses.” in Currents in Teaching and Learning, 13(2): 28-37. (2022)
- “On What We Can Expect from One Another: Reciprocity in Families, Clubs, and Corporations.” in The Journal of Social Philosophy, 52(3): 310-327. (2021).
- “Accountability and Community on the Internet: a Plea for Restorative Justice.” in The Journal of Applied Philosophy, 37(4): 594-611. (2020).
- “What is a Family? Considerations on Purpose, Biology, and Sociality.” in Public Affairs Quarterly, 33(1): 65-88. (2019).
- “Are Children Capable of Collective Intentionality?” in Childhood and Philosophy, 13(27): 291-302 (2017).
- “Childhood, Growth, and Dependency in Liberal Political Philosophy.” in Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy, 31(1): 156-170. (2016).
- “On Hegel, Women, and the Foundation of Ethical Life: Why Gender Doesn’t Belong in the Family.” in CLIO: A Journal of Literature, History, and the Philosophy of History, 44(1): 1-18. (2014).
- The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, Summer Supplement Issue. (2022)
- “Introduction: The Push and Pull of Our Technological Moment.” The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, Issue 13. Co-authored with Michelle A. McSweeney (Columbia University). (2018).
- The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, Issue 13. Co-Edited with Michelle A. McSweeney (Columbia University). (2018).
- “What Does it Mean to be a Digital Scholar?“ in JustPublics@365, February 2013.
- “The Crush of a Crowded City” Live Studio Recording for BreakThru Radio. Bassist, Nature Cruise.
- “Stand Closer” Television Recording for Fearless Music TV (WNYW Fox). Bassist and Vocalist, Bella Noir.
- “Premonitions” Extended Player (EP). Bassist and Vocalist, Bella Noir.
AWARDS, GRANTS, & HONORS
- Worcester State Foundation Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity Grant, 2021
- The University of Tampa Research Innovation and Scholarly Excellence (RISE) Grant / Dana Foundation Grant, 2020
- The University of Tampa Research and Inquiry Curriculum Grant, 2020
- The University of Tampa College of Arts and Letters Outstanding Faculty Achievement in Teaching Award, 2019.
- Graduate Fellowship, Managing Editor for the Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015-2017.
- Provost’s Digital Innovation Grant for The CUNY Syllabus Project, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015-2017.
- Conference Presentation Support, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015.
- Doctoral Students’ Council Knowledge Grant for the CUNY Syllabus Project, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015.
- Graduate Center Digital Initiatives Fellowship, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2012–2015.
- Provost’s Summer Research Award, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2014.
- Conference Presentation Support Award, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2014.
- Doctoral Students’ Council Grant for the Social and Political Philosophy Working Group, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2013-2014.
- Graduate Teaching Fellowship, Hunter College, CUNY, 2011–2014.
- Honorary Mellon Sawyer Fellow for the Seminar Series “Democratic Citizenship and the Recognition of Cultural Differences”, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2012–2013.